Our vision and aims are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
LEARNING, SHARING, SUCCEEDING TOGETHER
Together we strive for excellence in all we do whilst fostering a feeling of friendship and community. We encourage our children to: exceed all expectations; develop a love of learning; make positive contributions to our society and build happy memories.
OUR SCHOOL AIMS:
- To develop a passion for learning through enjoyment and achievement.
- To provide a vibrant, creative, stimulating and inclusive environment in which everyone can feel safe and flourish socially and academically.
- To ensure that every child has equality of opportunity, irrespective of ability, gender, race, culture, religion, Special Educational Needs and disability or social circumstances.
- To foster a sense of friendship and community through effective home/school partnership in which everyone feels valued, encouraged and supported.
- To provide an enriching broad and balanced curriculum which motivates our children by providing them with enjoyable and challenging opportunities to develop lively, imaginative, enquiring minds.
- To develop a sense of personal and moral responsibility to the wider community in all our children.
- To prepare our children to take their place in a rapidly changing adult world by providing them with an awareness of the social, cultural, emotional and spiritual needs of others and the effect of technological advances.