At Brookmans Park School, we are committed to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of pupils, parents, carers, staff and other stakeholders.
We foster a sense of friendship and community, where each individual is valued. At our school, we aim to promote positive mental health and well-being for our whole school community; pupils, staff, parents and carers, and recognise how important mental health and emotional well-being is to our lives in just the same way as physical health.
As part of the school’s commitment to promoting positive mental health and wellbeing for all pupils, the school offers support to all pupils by:
We promote the 5 Ways to Wellbeing at Brookmans Park School, through whole school 'Wellbeing Wednesday' assemblies and whole school activities.
1. Connect: Good relationships improve mental wellbeing.
2. Active: Good for the mind and body.
3. Give: Acts of giving and kindness create positive feelings.
4. Learn: Learning new skills can help develop confidence and self-esteem.
5. Take notice: Paying attention to your thoughts and feelings, your body and the world around you.
Please visit our video library with some of our very own wellbeing creations.
Adult Mental Health
Children's Mental Health
Early Years (0-5 years)
Parenting & Relationships
Finance/Cost of Living