We promote the 5 Ways to Wellbeing at Brookmans Park School, through whole school 'Wellbeing Wednesday' assemblies and whole school activities.
1. Connect: Good relationships improve mental wellbeing.
2. Active: Good for the mind and body.
3. Give: Acts of giving and kindness create positive feelings.
4. Learn: Learning new skills can help develop confidence and self-esteem.
5. Take notice: Paying attention to your thoughts and feelings, your body and the world around you.
Please visit our video library with some of our very own wellbeing creations.
Adult Mental Health
Children's Mental Health
Early Years (0-5 years)
Parenting Advice & Support