LEARNING, SHARING, SUCCEEDING TOGETHER
Together we strive for excellence in all we do whilst fostering a feeling of friendship and community. We encourage our children to: exceed all expectations; develop a love of learning; make positive contributions to our society and build happy memories.
OUR SCHOOL AIMS:
- To develop a passion for learning through enjoyment and achievement.
- To provide a vibrant, creative, stimulating and inclusive environment in which everyone can feel safe and flourish socially and academically.
- To ensure that every child has equality of opportunity, irrespective of ability, gender, race, culture, religion, Special Educational Needs and disability or social circumstances.
- To foster a sense of friendship and community through effective home/school partnership in which everyone feels valued, encouraged and supported.
- To provide an enriching broad and balanced curriculum which motivates our children by providing them with enjoyable and challenging opportunities to develop lively, imaginative, enquiring minds.
- To develop a sense of personal and moral responsibility to the wider community in all our children.
- To prepare our children to take their place in a rapidly changing adult world by providing them with an awareness of the social, cultural, emotional and spiritual needs of others and the effect of technological advances.